Shiny is a marketing agency that drives its clients’ business by creating the customer engagement that is necessary to be successful in the age of distraction. We do this by developing brand experiences that actually move people to action. Does that sound like something you do now, or would like to do? If so consider joining our team. We are always interested in smart, capable, fearless people who want to create new thinking that drives our clients’ business, and our own. Take a look at the links below and introduce yourself to us if you see something of interest.
Great opportunity to work side by side with the designers that brought you Lucha Libre Championship Wrestling. Join Shiny as a graphic designer. We are a fast-paced agency that loves to take great big bites out of our clients’ juiciest challenges. We are looking for a fearless and motivated individual with great design chops to join our growing team.
What we are looking for:
- A positive, personable and creative individual.
- A person who is looking to grow professionally.
- A person with advanced typography and text layout skills.
- A Resourceful creative problem-solver.
- Someone who adapts easily to new technology.
- Assist team with brainstorming, creative and advertising strategies.
- Help team develop design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
- Can function well in a team that includes copywriters, designers web programmers and pesky account folks.
- Firm grasp of designing for responsive web and other electronic media.
- Can balance design and production workflow.
- Develop concepts and design for our clients that would include websites, landing pages, direct mail, ads, digital advertising, mobile apps, brochures, emails, etc.
- Maintain a consistent design approach across all components of a given program.
- Create cutting-edge visual design.
- Delivery of Creative product on-schedule and within the allocated budget.
- Maintain close partnership with writers and creative directors.
- Visualization of new business presentations and supporting materials.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Looking for someone with 0-4 years experience and expert knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator.
- Strong technical skills, and artistic and conceptual-thinking abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-energy environment.
- Excellent communication skills and self motivation.
Shiny is looking for a copywriter. There, you noticed it immediately, didn’t you? That first line of copy didn’t really capture your attention now, did it? Let’s start over. Shiny is a 10-year old agency that is looking to expand its creative team with a fearless copywriter who can take on any task from composing websites to direct mail to branding and advertising. Interested?
This person will collaborate with the account, project, and creative teams to assist in the development of marketing strategies, branding, execution of direct mail, advertising, websites, online marketing, social media and presentations. The copywriter will provide copy support for creative projects from inception through completion, ensuring a high level of quality and continuity of the concept through the entire creative process. This candidate must be able to work on multiple projects, have a clear understanding of the creative briefs, and contribute to problem-solving solutions. We are looking for a person with big thinking and the ability to create concepts that cut through the clutter in this age of distraction. This person will:
- Write promotional material for client marketing projects.
- Work with the creative team on concept development.
- Accurately format documents for copy approval and make sure revisions are made as necessary.
- Attend team and client meetings to facilitate the successful completion of our work.
- Research our clients’ products, services and industries as necessary to create salient content.
- Assist in writing proposals and marketing plans for our clients and our agency.
- Document and maintain client creative guidelines.
- 5 years minimum experience working in an advertising agency in a creative copy position required.
- Experience within financial services industry.
- Demonstrated creative copy and conceptual skills.
- Exceptional portfolio, containing original concepts that are fully executed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.